With Mosiria Belden
Banana Peel contains high amounts of potassium, magnesium, and manganese that are essential for whitening teeth.
Here are the 6 simple steps to do it.
1. Get a banana that is just ripe (it may still have trace amounts of green at each end, but not too much). Using a banana at this level of ripeness ensures that the peel contains optimal levels of potassium (which is the substance that really brightens the teeth);
2. Open the banana like a monkey does by peeling it from the bottom end and upward. Not only does this prevent all of those strange banana “threads” from appearing, but it also lets you have more control over the peel;
3. Take a small piece of the inside of the peel (you can use kitchen shears to cut off a manageable square) and begin gently rubbing this along your teeth;
4. Keep the application going for two minutes and be sure you are covering each of the teeth as much as possible with the material inside of the peel;
5. As you rub and pass the time, the minerals will be absorbed into the teeth and begin to promote the whitening.
6. Brush with your preferred toothpaste, rinse, and smile with your brighter and whiter teeth!